Introduction

Introduction

My name is Song. I am a fourth year student major in psychology and minor in education. I am also an international student from China. I am interested in both of eastern and western culture, and I am look forward to learning from each other.

Both of my parents are teachers, and I also have some tutoring experience, which makes me aware how important education is. I have studied psychology for 4 years, and I saw a lot of students suffering from mental health issues. I really want to be a education counselor in the future, so I can help students get some emotional relief and find their own way to solve their life problems.

I love nature. I feel relaxed near the beach and forest. I always go for a walk when I feel sad and stressed. And walking helps me feel better and get a clearer mind. In addition, I am a big fan of swinging. When I am swinging, I feel like flying, and I forget everything and just stay in that moment.

Hope all of us have fun in this course and stay safe!

1. Heidi James

Hi Song,
    I really enjoyed this post! I enjoyed knowing about why you want to become a counsellor, and what experiences you have had. I feel the same way about forests, the beach and swinging. One of my favourite beaches to visit is in Oregon state and it has a swing set on the beach!

• songliu

Thank you for sharing your favorite beaches! I am gonna check it out!